Measure the camber and caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle.
Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear.
Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing.
Easy to read and convenient to operate.
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (clamp) and remove the tire.
2. Carefully suck the magnetic level on the side of the brake wheel.
3. Adjust the level to zero.
4. Install the required positioning special parts.
5. Use special tools to adjust the positioning of the parts to the desired measurement angle with the help of the magnetic level indicator.
6. If you find a slight deviation with the locator, you only need to fine-tune it at the bottom of the car.
Material: ABS Plastic
Main Color: Black
Quantity: 1 Pc
No retail package.
Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 x Wheel Aligner Positioning Tool (other accessories demo in the picture is not included.)